In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 regarding Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we hereby inform you that at Management Investment we store cookies with the goal of providing better service and providing an enhanced browsing experience.
What is a cookie and what is it for?:
A cookie is a small text file that a website places on your PC, phone or other device with the aim of temporarily storing information about your browsing on this website, information that may be updated and recovered by the entity responsible for its installation. Cookies are necessary to streamline browsing and make it more user-friendly; they do not harm your computer, nor can they read information on your hard drive or contain viruses.Although in this policy the general term “cookie” is used, because it is the main method used by this website to store information, the “local storage” area of the browser is also used for the same purposes as the cookies. In this sense, all the information included in this section is equally applicable to the “local storage”.
Cookies used on this website:
Classified by the entity that manages them:
- Our own cookies: these are the cookies managed by Management Investment, which are sent to your computer or terminal from our website.
- Third parties cookies: these are the cookies that are sent to your computer or terminal from one of Management Investment’ partner domains or websites. These cookies help us to analyse the operations of our website and improve the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
Classified by the time they remain active:
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that gather and store data for as long as the user is accessing and browsing the website. Once the site is left, the cookie disappears. Its purpose is to analyse users’ browsing habit
- Persistent cookies: these are stored on the device and are accessed by our website every time the user visits the site. These cookies have a determinate expiry date. They are used to streamline purchasing and registration services.
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: necessary for browsing and to use various of the website’s services and options such as controlling traffic and sending data, identifying the session, viewing restricted access sections, remembering and carrying out the purchasing process, using security features, sharing content on social media, etc.
- Personalisation cookie: these are cookies that allow the user to access the service with some predefined characteristics of a general nature depending on a series of criteria, such as the type of browser you are using to access the service, the regional configuration, etc.
- Analytical cookies: these are cookies processed by Management Investment or other third parties that enable us to quantify the number of users and thereby carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use people make of our website. Users’ browsing is analysed for the purpose of improving the products and services we offer. Their purpose is strictly statistical.
- Advertising cookies: these are cookies that enable the management of the advertising areas that may be included in our website.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these store information about users’ behaviour obtained through ongoing observation of their browsing habits. This enables a specific profile to be created to show advertising that is more relevant to the user and is directly linked to their browsing profile.
List of cookies:
|More info||Facebook Cookies|
|Description||We use Google AdWords cookies to provide users with relevant products that may be of interest to people who have visited the website previously.|
|More info||Google Adwords|
|Description||These generate an anonymous user ID, which is used to keep a log of how many times a user visits a site. It also records the first and last time the user visited the site. In addition it records when a session finishes, the user origin and keywords.|
|More info||Google Analytics|
____Last update: Jan/20/2021This information table will be updated as quickly as possible as the services offered by this website change. However, from time to time during such updating it may happen that the information table fails to include a particular cookie, tag or other similar system enabling the tracking of users or their device, although it will always be a case of systems with purposes identical to those shown in this table.Users may allow, block or delete the cookies installed on their device by configuring their browser settings. If you do not allow the installation of cookies on your browser it is possible that you will not be able to access some of the Management Investment services.